Thursday 7 March 2013

G321 - Audition times and Audition Script




Audition script- Tallulah and Chris/ Richard
Chris:
You look beautiful.
Tallulah:
You already said, but thanks again *nervous giggle*
Chris:
Ah sorry, this is my first date in a while *nervous laughter*
Tallulah:
Yeah me too haha, I don’t really like all the fancy stuff, I’m more of an adventurous person.
Chris:
No way! Me too! I think all this is overrated, I’d rather be climbing a mountain or cliff diving… *pause* with a beautiful girl like you.
Tallulah:
 It’s not often you meet someone like that! Most guys only care about how they look or how many girls they can impress with fast cars and expensive jewellery.
Chris:
 Yeah, I know someone like that.
Tallulah:
Well tell him he’s an arsehole from me *giggle*
Chris:
Believe me, I will.

For our film opening we decided that we didn't want any speech because it wouldn't work with how we've set out the scene but we still made an audition script to see how comfortable the characters look delivering lines they may have to deliver later on in the film.

Katie Pridige
Charlotte Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment